Safeguarding Adults Level 2
This course is designed for those who work with vulnerable adults. It ensures that all people who have contact with vulnerable adults are equipped to carry out their safeguarding responsibilities correctly and competently.
Learners will gain a thorough understanding of Safeguarding Adults and of the safeguarding principals and procedures.
Classroom based training delivered at your venue.
- Key principles of legislation and your role within it
- Identify relevant policies and procedures that support the safeguarding of adults
- Identify vulnerable groups
- Different types of abuse
- Recognising signs and behaviour that may indicate abuse
- Understand Prevent and other key risks
- How to report suspicions of abuse
- How to respond to disclosures and allegations
- Recording principles
- The roles of other agencies, and the importance of sharing information when someone may be at risk
- What happens after a referral
- Develop your awareness and knowledge of legal procedural frameworks
Duration 3 hours
Max number of learners N/A
Cost – Please contact us to request a quote