Risk Assessment Training
Training course overview
This health & safety risk assessment training course provides an understanding of the main categories of accidents and ill health, their costs and the benefits of good health and safety management. This training health & safety course is designed for anyone with a responsibility to conduct risk assessments in the workplace.
Classroom based health & safety training delivered at your venue.
Training course content
- introduction to health & safety
- Introduction to risk assessments and the law
- each stage of the risk assessment process.
- how to undertake an effective risk assessment.
- conduct risk assessments
- organise and implement a risk assessment programme
Duration 3 hour training course
Max number of learners N/A
Cost – Please contact us to request a quote for this health & safety risk assessment training course