Personal Safety & Lone Working
This course will enable learners to take appropriate steps to improve personal safety when working alone and give them confidence in the event of conflict.
Classroom based training delivered at your venue.
- What is lone working?
- Risks associated with lone working
- Impact factors
- Risk assessing of lone working situations
- Communication when managing conflict
- Safety planning, procedures and resources
- Techniques to manage conflict/aggressive situations
- Legislation and lone working
- Reporting and recording of incidents and near misses
Duration 3 hours
Max number of learners N/A
Cost – Please contact us to request a quote