This course is aimed at those who carry out manual handling at work, it introduces learners to the hazards and risks of manual handling and the controls available. This course covers manual handling risk assessments and includes practical elements to the training.
Classroom based training delivered at your venue.
- Introduction to manual handling
- legal responsibilities and the duties placed on employers and employees.
- common causes of injury.
- manual handling hazards.
- types of injury that can be caused by poor manual handling practice.
- manual handling risk assessment. Learners complete manual handling risk assessments
- control measures to reduce the risk of harm.
- best practice to handle loads and maintain safety
- Practical demonstration with learner participation
Duration 3 hrs
Max number of learners N/A
Cost – Please contact us to request a quote