Managing Challenging Behaviour Training
This managing challenging behaviour course is designed for anyone working within health and care environments. It is also perfect for schools and nurseries.
This course examines why people behave the way they do and the function of their behaviour.
It also ensures that staff understand how to manage challenging behaviour and defuse difficult and potentially threatening situations.
Classroom based training delivered at your venue.
- What is challenging behaviour?
- Why do people behave the way they do? What is the function of their behaviour?
- Recognising triggers and behaviour patterns
- Importance of good communication skills
- Positive strategies for managing challenging behaviour
- Improve our interventions during a crisis situation.
Duration 3 hours
Max number of learners N/A
Cost – Please contact us to request a quote