Health and Safety in the Workplace – level 2
To ensure that all employees are aware of their own safety and the safety of customers, contractors and the public. This qualification can be tailored to business and individual needs to make the learning experience relevant and fit for purpose.
Classroom based training delivered at your venue.
- Principles of health and safety and accident prevention
- Risk assessment, reducing risks and prevention
- Legal responsibilities placed on employers and employees
- Common hazards, risks and main causes of harm to workers
- Importance of following systems, procedures and rules
Duration approx. 5 hours
Max number of learners N/A
Cost – Please contact us to request a quote