Food Safety L2
This course is suitable for anyone working in a catering setting where food is prepared, cooked and handled. Everyone who works with food has a responsibility for safeguarding the health of consumers to ensure the food they serve or sell is safe to eat.
Classroom based training delivered at your venue.
- Food Safety legislation and legal responsibilities
- Food Poisoning
- Hazards and Contamination
- Hazard Prevention and Controls including;
- Safe Food Storage,
- Premises and Environment,
- Cleaning and Disinfection
- Pest Control
- Personal Hygiene.and legal responsibilities and legal responsibilities
Duration approx. 5 hours
Max number of learners N/A
Cost – Please contact us to request a quote