Food Safety in Manufacturing level 2
This course is tailored towards food handlers working in the food and drink manufacturing industry and is suited to anyone working in food storage, packing, processing or assembly.
Everyone who works with food has a responsibility for safeguarding the health of consumers to ensure the food they serve or sell is safe to eat.
Classroom based training delivered at your venue.
- Food Safety legislation and legal responsibilities
- Food Poisoning
- Hazards and Contamination
- The importance of keeping products safe
- Hazard Prevention and Controls including;
- Safe Food Storage,
- Premises and Environment,
- Cleaning and Disinfection
- Pest Control
- Personal Hygiene
Duration approx. 5 hours
Max number of learners N/A
Cost Starting from £30 per learner