Food Allergen Awareness
Under the Food Information Regulations 2014, food business operators have a legal responsibility to provide complete and correct food allergen information to customers. These regulations apply to all catering and retail businesses that serve or sell loose foods. This course will enable learners to be fully aware of the foods that may trigger an allergic reaction and know what precautions need to be taken to ensure that customers do not eat a food that they are trying to avoid.
Classroom based training delivered at your venue.
- The legal responsibilities of providing food information to consumers
- The importance of practical allergen management
- How to provide complete and correct allergen information to consumers
- Identifying, managing and controlling the risks associated with food allergens
- The principles of practical allergen management
- How to develop good practice in the workplace
Duration 3 hours
Max number of learners N/A
Cost – Please contact us to request a quote