Level 3 First Aid at Work Requalification (FAW Requalification)
FAW training enables a first-aider to give emergency first aid to someone who is injured or becomes ill while at work. It also equips the first-aider to apply first aid to a range of specific injuries and illnesses.
FAW Requalification course is for those who are currently qualified as a First Aider (FAW) and wish to continue as an approved First Aider for another 3 years.
This course is aligned to current guidelines published by the Resuscitation Council (UK)
Classroom based training delivered at your venue.
Practical and theoretical training covering:
- Responsibilities/role of the first aider
- Assessment of the situation
- Preventing cross infection
- First aid kits/equipment
- Accident recording/reporting
- Safe use of an AED
- Dealing with an unresponsive casualty
- First aid treatment for
- Injuries to bones, joints and muscles
- Suspected head and spinal injuries
- Chest injuries
- Eye injuries
- Sudden poisoning
- Heart attack
Duration 2 days (12 hours)
Max number of learners 12
Cost – Please contact us to request a quote