Anyone working in a low risk organisation that needs an awareness of the dangers associated with fire and the practical steps that should be taken to reduce the risk of fire.
Classroom based training delivered at your venue.
- Fire safety legislation
- The basic components of fire
- How fire spreads
- How fires are classified
- Fire prevention and control
- Preventing the spread of fire
- Fire extinguishers and equipment
- Fire risk assessment
- Fire safety arrangements and procedures
- The role and responsibilities of the Fire warden/Fire Marshal
Duration 3 hours
Max number of learners N/A
Cost – Please contact us to request a quote