Emergency First Aid at Work (EFAW)
Emergency First Aid at Work (EFAW) training enables a first-aider to give emergency first aid to someone who is injured or becomes ill while at work.
This course is aligned to current guidelines published by the Resuscitation Council (UK)
Classroom based training delivered at your venue.
Practical and theoretical training covering:
- Responsibilities/role of the first aider
- Assessment of the situation
- Preventing cross infection
- First aid kits/equipment
- Accident recording/reporting
- Safe use of an AED
- Dealing with an unresponsive casualty
- First aid treatment for, choking, bleeding, burns, shock, epilepsy, heart attack/ angina, stroke and other minor injuries
Duration 1 day (6 hours)
Max number of learners 12
Cost – Please contact us to request a quote