This course provides learners with the knowledge and skills to safely manage conflict in the workplace. It examines how to prevent, deal with and report confrontation.
Classroom based training delivered at your venue.
- What is conflict?
- Common causes of conflict and triggers to aggressive behaviour
- Acknowledging emotions
- Stages of conflict escalation and patterns of behaviour
- Recognising and overcoming communication barriers
- Effective communication including body language and empathic listening
- Communication/verbal de-escalation models
- Danger and warning signs
- Staying calm and managing our own responses
- Procedural and environmental factors affecting conflict situations
- How our safety can be compromised
- Understanding our natural response to conflict
- ‘Reasonable force’ as described in law and its limitations and requirements
- Post crisis approach
Duration 3 hours
Max number of learners N/A
Cost – Please contact us to request a quote