Autism Awareness Training
This Autism Awareness course is designed as an introduction to autism, for new starters or as a refresher for existing staff to update their current knowledge. This course is ideal for employees from many different environments, including healthcare, schools and nurseries.
Learners will develop their understanding of the diverse condition of autism. The aim of this course is to provide a better awareness of the term “autism” and “autistic spectrum disorder” (ASD) and how to support individuals with autism.
The training fulfils recommendations underlined by the CQC to help improve the quality of care provided to those with autism.
Classroom based training delivered at your venue.
- Introduction to autism.
- Causes, symptoms and diagnosis of autism.
- Autistic behaviours.
- Understanding and working with Autistic individuals.
- Managing Autism Through Interventions
- Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) including Asperger’s syndrome.
- Legal responsibilities and legislation.
Duration 3 hours
Max number of learners N/A
Cost – Please contact us to request a quote